Seamless, responsive web designs for every screen size.
96% percent of mobile users say they have visited a mobile site that doesn’t work on their device! First impressions are everything, and if a potential client can’t use or navigate your website at a quick glance, they’re on to the next site, and you’ve just lost business. Luckily, Responsive Web Design can help solve a lot of these website problems with flexible layouts that adapt to all devices, regardless of screen size. This can effectively increase the time visitors spend on your site, resulting in the improvement of your SEO rankings and conversions.
Do you need a website that brings more visitors? If you’re not sure how to make your website responsive, feel free to ask our experts how we can help you achieve lightning-fast load speeds and increase your organic search result ranking!
We handle digital; you handle the rest!
What is a Responsive Web Design?
In 2016, mobile use surpassed desktop use, and it hasn’t stopped since! In this on-the-go era, responsive web designs for mobile devices is a high priority for both consumers and search engines.
As technology continues to change and evolve, so do the screen sizes, and you run the risk that your website might not appear as you want it across all devices. To provide your users with a unified web experience, Responsive Web Design (RWD) technique consists of flexible layouts that automatically adapt to visitors’ screens.
How does responsive web design work?
A non-mobile friendly website can sometimes create a flawed user experience when accessed across different devices.
- RWD approach believes the design and development of a website should change according to the user’s behavior.
- As the user switches the device, the website automatically changes to adjust according to the resolution.
- It eliminates the need to develop different designs for each new gadget on the market.
Is responsive web design necessary?
- Google officially stated that they prefer responsive websites and penalize non-responsive ones.
- Smartphones and tablets bring 57% of all US online traffic!
- 67% of users say a mobile-friendly site makes them more likely to buy a product.
- 85% of adults prefer mobile websites to be as good or better than desktop sites.
- 8 in 10 consumers say they would stop engaging with content that doesn’t display well on their device.
Why choose YellowFin Digital to make your website responsive?
As an award-winning web design company, YellowFin Digital has experience helping thousands of businesses design mobile-friendly websites to drive revenue.
YellowFin’s Responsive Web Design ensures your company remains competitive. All websites built by YellowFin Digital are built with a mobile-first approach. We know that most of our client websites will be visited via a mobile device by 50-90% of their customers.
- Mobile-first approach for a website that’s favored by users as well as search engines!
- Dynamically changing the design according to the device.
- Easily navigable websites across all screen sizes.
- Beautiful, engaging design across all device screen sizes.
And if you are still looking to boost your business goals, check out YellowFin Digital’s mobile app development services now!
Increase your positive user experience.
Make your website search engine and customer-friendly with our mobile-first design.
Is your website stuck in 2015…or earlier? Let us help you design a new, mobile responsive website that works flawlessly on all devices.