Eighty-one percent of customers spend time online researching potential purchases. 81 percent! Will they be able to find your business? The only way they can is if your business is online. Your website can put your business in front of potential customers never before thought available. It can increase sales and business growth because you now reach people actively looking for your product or service. A great website is a MUST today to take your business to the next level.
Eighty-four percent of customers said they trust businesses with a website more than those without! How many potential sales could you be losing because you have no website? Having an up-to-date website automatically increases your credibility and creates opportunities for customer engagement and conversion!
Ninety-seven percent of Internet users search for businesses online! Ninety percent of mobile searches result in action, with more than 50% resulting in offline purchases. A business website gives you online visibility, which is crucial for competing with other providers. If users can easily access information regarding your services and products online, it can result in lead generation and conversions later.
How your customers perceive your business is the key to your business growth. Your website should convey your vision, business philosophy, and how your products and services are aimed at making customers comfortable and happy! Suppose they see that your products or services can provide them with benefits or solutions. In that case, they are more likely to connect with your business, ultimately taking advantage of your products or services.
Most businesses begin as small, humble ventures serving a local community or region. When you decide you want to grow your business outside your immediate geographical area, the easiest way to do this is with your website. You can make your products or services available worldwide with an online presence! Your website should be an integral part of any business expansion strategy.
Key Tips for a Business Website
- Google processes 3.5 billion searches EVERY DAY! Your website must be SEO-friendly to increase the chances of potential customers finding your site. Effective use of Google analytics and quality score can help your website raise search results rankings!
- Your website layout and design should be user-friendly and easy to navigate for the average user. It should use design features that make it easy to find important information and encourages users to explore most of the site.
- 28% of websites today use WordPress CMS. Fortune 500 companies like Best Buy, Xerox, and The Walt Disney Company use WordPress as their CMS of choice. Its customizable design features can give you an edge in user experience. A WordPress CMS solution that caters to your needs will increase website traffic and lead generation prospects.
- 70% of mobile searches lead to action within one hour! Your website design should be mobile and responsive to ensure a great user experience.
- Content is still king! Copywriting that projects your brand identity in a simple but impressive manner are vital. Your website should also effectively convey your business philosophy and the range of products and services you offer.
With most consumers today using the internet as a strong resource when making purchasing decisions, it’s more important than ever that your business has a well-designed and up-to-date website that can put help you get in front of these potential customers. It is important to have a user-friendly site that allows customers to find the information they are looking for quickly, gaining their trust and allowing you to connect with customers actively searching for your product or service.
To increase and sustain the growth of your business, a website is a basic but extremely powerful tool. Contact YellowFin Digital, Corpus Christi, TX, to get started on designing a great website and start boosting your business online!