Unlike earlier times, the world today lives and breathes online. Everyone has a digital presence. Every task whether it is related to daily work or life is dependent on the internet, which connects people on a global scale.
In this vast online world, digital marketing trends emerges as a crucial player. By advertising and promoting all kinds of goods and services globally, digital marketing helps to bridge the gap between suppliers and consumers, between uninformed and informed and between different global communities. Everything is available with the click of a button on your laptops, computers or mobile phones making the flow of information as simple as ever.The world of digital marketing is extremely dynamic and ever evolving which is why there are thousands of digital marketing agencies in the market to keep your company up to date on the newest trends.
Digital Marketing Trends to be on the lookout for
1. Artificial Intelligence
As the name suggests, artificial intelligence refers to computers thinking for themselves. They are equipped with the knowledge to analyze the study, think, respond, and execute tasks in our place.
- AI can take in new information and develop it to accommodate the changes accordingly thus, providing much better results.
- AI is much more accurate by comparison as it uses tools like algorithms and calculators thereby, decreasing the probability of human error.
- The advanced learning tools allow it to adapt and adjust according to the desires of consumers.
- AI can also study past choices and make recommendations based on it thus, giving a better user experience.
- There are chatbots available, which are like a virtual assistant that can help any time of day.
Many digital marketing agencies are equipped with full knowledge of how to create and accommodate AI to best compliment your goal and can make your task easier to accomodate.
2. Augmented Reality
Unlike virtual reality, where everything we see is created by applications on a computer, something we’re all familiar with nowadays, Augmented reality offers a blend of real and virtual to its consumers thus, giving an unpatrolled experience.
- Consumers feel connected and bound to your products with the help of AR as the real factor involved gives them a personalized experience on which they can base their buying decisions.
- AR is also considered to be a very innovative and creative technology in the market that will give your product an edge over a competitor’s products.
3. Video marketing
Videos are always considered to be a more interactive and creative platform that attracts a large number of consumers. For example platforms like Netflix, YouTube, prime, etc are in high demand and will continue to grow in the future. So, including video content to your marketing efforts will help your marketing efforts.
- Content is mobile, dynamic and thus available on all kinds of platforms.
- Video also increases the overall competency of your content thus, increasing the chances of it getting featured in the zero position on search engines.
4. Voice Search
The usage of voice commands to initiate searches is a feature that is beginning to be used by all audiences as it makes the task of finding what they are looking for easier.
- It enables a much faster search process.
- It leaves the tiresome task of typing out long searches on mobile devices that result in not being able to see the entire search query.
The use of voice searches has exponentially increased in the past few months thus, making it an important factor that can increase the potential number of consumers finding your product.
5. The growth of Live video
Anything live will always be of interest. Live videos grab user’s attention instantly, increasing the traffic and potential sales for your product/ service.
- Live video allows high quality of interaction with the brand, giving customers a personal touch and building confidence in the brand.
- The return on the investment is huge as there are no post-production costs that are incurred and the return in terms of traffic is very high.
Numerous digital marketing agencies provide high-quality services to make, deploy and curate live data customizable according to the product and the demand of the consumers, ensuring the best possible results.